This Ryobi 5/8 in. Variable Speed Reversible Hammer Drill features a powerful 6.2 Amp motor to handle a variety of applications. Use the large, top slide button to choose hammer or drill action and the auxiliary handle for improved handling. It has an ergonomically designed handle with GripZone for added comfort on all-day tasks. Enjoy the reliability and endurance of metal gears, ball bearing construction and a heavy duty, 1/2 in. keyed chuck.
- Hammer mode for drilling holes in masonry and concrete (5/8 in. concrete capacity)
- Drill mode for drilling holes in wood, plastic and metal (1/2 in. steel capacity)
- Heavy duty, keyed chuck for solid bit retention
- Chuck key storage lanyard reduces the occurrence of lost chuck keys
- Auxiliary handle improves handling and balance of tool during use
- Depth stop rod for consistent, accurate holes
- Variable-speed dial for matching speed to the application
- Lock-on trigger button for continuous use
- 6 ft. cord
|Category||Machinery & Tools|
You must log in and have rented this rental to submit a review.