Werner’s 22 ft. Aluminum Telescoping Multi-Position Ladder offers exceptional versatility in an easy-to-transport style. The telescoping design allows the ladder to be used in four different positions: twin step ladder, stairway step ladder, extension ladder and as two scaffold bases. In the step ladder mode, the multi-ladder can be used for 1- or 2-person jobs with a duty rating of 300 lbs. per side. Built with safety in mind, the ladder features slip-resistant feet and the ends of the ladder are flared for firm support, while smoothly curved rails allow for comfortable climbing on a wide range of jobs.
- Easily converts between twin step ladder, stairway step ladder, extension ladder and two scaffold bases
- Extra wide flared bottom for firm support
- 300 lb. load capacity is ideal for PRO and household applications
- Stepladder height is 5 ft. to 9 ft., Extension ladder height is 11 ft. to 19 ft., stairway ladder height is 5 ft. to 9 ft., and scaffold height is 3 ft., 10 in.
- Slip-resistant feet and extra-wide flared bottom offer firm support
- Telescoping design delivers maximum versatility in a compact size that’s easy to store and transport
- Designed for both 1- and 2-person jobs
- ANSI certified and OSHA compliant for safety
- Size refers to the ANSI definition of length. ANSI code: A14.2-2007 6.2.4
- Maximum reach is based on a 5 ft.6 in. person with a vertical 12 in. reach
|Category||Machinery & Tools|
You must log in and have rented this rental to submit a review.